e-learning Tutorials: designed as a learning experience, not just "watch someone do it".In a (good) live class, teachers talk about why you would want to do something, real-world applications, and hidden power-tips. Good teachers also review to tell you what the important points to remember are. So why are these things almost always missing in video learning? We don't just show. We teach!
[more details about "Ask an Instructor"]
- Most questions will be answered within 24 hours Monday-Friday. Some questions may require extra time.
- In the event that a written response would require excessive text, an instructor may schedule a phone appointment with you.
- "Ask a teacher" is intended for clarifying questions about subject matter we teach, just like you would ask in class.
- Teachers will not be able to answer questions that are:
- Asking for advice. "How do you think I should structure this database?"
- Outside the realm of what is taught. "How do I make my whole web site spin upside down?"
- Troubleshooting complex files. "My web page / excel formula is broken. Can you figure out what is wrong?"
Our More Authentic Learning EnvironmentWe're not interested in just showing you some videos. We want you to learn. Most schools don't even approach the things we include with our standard courses.
- Our videos are designed for you to follow along in real life.When you take a class, the teacher explains concepts, shows you how, reviews the important points, and asks you to try it yourself, right?
That's how our videos work. They even pause themselves while you give your new skills a whirl.
- We teach more than just button pushing; Also learn skills, theories, and ideas!Have you ever watched a video tutorial online? They just showed you something and left you to figure out the practical application, right? Not us! We want you to really learn.
- Practice assignments to help with retentionWhen you learn something new, you have to practice, right? Sometimes new students are at a loss for what they should do to build retention. That's why we have practice assignments, to advise you what to try by yourself. It's like homework that you'll like! Plus, you don't have to turn it in.Other companies don't offer practice assignments, but we think it's important.
- Written Courseware, Handouts, and Cheat SheetsSome students like written material to support their learning experience. All students appreciate cheat sheets. Most schools charge extra for written material, if they provide it at all. Learn iT! Anytime thinks learning should be all inclusive.
Learn at your own paceFly through, or take it slow. It's your show. That's the smell of freedom.
100% money back guaranteeWe know you'll love our training. That's why we offer a 100% money back guarantee. If you're not satisfied anytime in the first 7 days, let us know and we'll refund your subscription cost, no questions asked!
Low Price - $24.99/mo or $198/year.Learn iT! has been teaching live classes for 16 years. We want to make sure our new video offering attracts appropriate attention. Lock in your INTRODUCTORY price. If you get it now, it's good forever. But, the special price is only being offered for a limited time.